• November 12Fla. Governor and Senator races head to recount

• November 12Camp Fire becomes California's deadliest wildfire; at least 31 killed statewide

• October 29189 thought dead in Indonesia plane crash

• October 29Mail bombing suspect arrested in Fla.

Noah Centineo: America’s next teen heartthrob

Actor Noah Centineo during a Netflix interview talking about his films

Actor Noah Centineo during a Netflix interview talking about his films "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" and "Sierra Burgess is a Loser."

Netflix

Netflix

Netflix’s most recent beloved actor, Noah Centineo, is becoming America’s new “it” boy, and everyone is falling in love.

The 22-year-old actor made his big break after starring in the hit TV movie “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” in Aug. With a rating of 96% from Rotten Tomatoes, he, as well as the movie, stole the hearts of all who watched. About one month after the release of the film, Centineo also starred in “Sierra Burgess Is a Loser” in Sept. with a rating of 65% from Rotten Tomatoes.

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada, Centineo talked about how much his life has changed since the release of the two popular films.

“The only thing I feel has really changed is the outside circumstances, and those haven’t even changed that much yet. I got stalked when I went to New York so that was cool… I take it back, life has changed for sure,” Centineo said.

Centineo has a local connection to South Fla. He attended BAK Middle School of the Arts in West Palm Beach and was a student at Boca Raton Community High School for his freshman and sophomore years. He then relocated to Los Angeles to pursue acting.

“This is what I want to do. If you move me out, I swear I’ll make it,” he said to his family, according to the Los Angeles Times. He eventually graduated from Beverly Hills High School.

Before he rose to fame, Centineo played a minor character named Dallas on the Disney Channel show “Austin and Ally.” As much as fans loved his innocent, 15-year-old charm, the character was written off the show.

The young actor starred in several Disney movies, including “How to Build a Better Boy” in 2014, and starred in a few episodes of the Awesomnesstv show “[email protected].” Centineo then took over Jake T. Austin’s original role, Jesus, on the Freeform show “The Fosters” in 2015. He also starred in the Netflix movie “SPF-18,” but he still had a hard time gaining recognition from the media.

Centineo even shaded “SPF-18” on Twitter. “I can’t abandon the person I used to be, but I carry him,” Centineo tweeted, referring to the low-rated film.

In Sept., Centineo also starred in a Netflix’s reboot of “Charlie’s Angels,” playing a character who developed feelings for one of the three angels.

“Life has changed, but I also recognize that that’s love, you know that was all love,” Centineo told ET Canada.