Senior class president outlines her goals for this school year

Senior+class+president+Lily+Tardonia+stands+in+front+of+the+Warrior+mural+in+the+atrium%2C+a+senior+hangout+spot.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior class president Lily Tardonia stands in front of the Warrior mural in the atrium, a senior hangout spot.

Addison Kondik

Addison Kondik

Addison Kondik

Senior class president Lily Tardonia said she is looking forward to taking school spirit to the next level.

“One of my biggest goals as president is to have the students be more involved and engaged in school spirit,” Tardonia said.

Tardonia said she is all about doing things the “Warrior way.” She said she wants students to get more involved in after-school activities and show their school spirit.

“Although not everyone gets along, I want to encourage people to get out of their comfort zones and make new friends and find people you can talk to so that people aren’t alone,” Tardonia said.

Tardonia said she would love to see more friendliness and positivity spread around the school. She also discussed the dynamic between the 2020 class officers.

“As class president, I delegate a lot of information, but the other class officers and I really work diligently together as a whole,” Tardonia said.

Tardonia was class secretary for three years prior to becoming president. She said her older sister inspired her to become a class officer and run for president. Part of Tardonia’s job is to make sure seniors are informed of what to do to have a successful year.

“To get information out, posters will be hung around school, posted to instagram, snapchat and there will be information on the morning announcements,” Tardonia said.

Tardonia said she wants to make sure seniors pay their dues, so they don’t miss out on anything important.

“This is the seniors’ last year, the other class officers and I want to make it the most fun and memorable it can be,” Tardonia said.

More student information:
• Make sure to pay dues
• Follow the Jupiter High School seniors’ Instagram @jupiterhigh2020 for more information
• Get senior pictures taken at Prestige Portraits
• Order a yearbooks at yearbookordercenter.com with the code 10203 for $75 until Oct. 25
• Fill out a transcript request form if applying to schools that require them